MOVE WELL SERVICES
WHO WE ARE:
We are a team of physiotherapists and biokineticists who provide personalised, evidence-based care that gets you moving and performing at your best as quickly and effectively as possible
WHAT WE TREAT:
- Sporting injuries
- Overuse injuries
- Chronic pain
- Postural problems
- Traumatic orthopaedic injuries
- Chronic conditions like Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, Diabetes, Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia etc.
- Pre-operative patients (we get you as strong and mobile as possible pre-op so that your post-op outcomes are better)
- Post-operative patients (we assist you in your physical recovery post-op to help to ensure an optimal outcome)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Biomechanical assessment relating to activities of daily living or your specific sport
- Gait Analysis using state-of-the-art technologies
- Biodex Isokinetic strength testing of shoulder and knee
- Pre-op exercise rehabilitation
- Post-op exercise rehabilitation from day one to return to activity/sport
- Objective scientific return to play laboratory testing
- Postural correction
- Shockwave therapy
If you are looking to understand the mechanisms of your injury, prevent injury, enhance your rehabilitation or improve your physical performance, Movewell can help you.
STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
Push your limits and perform at your best. Movewell provides the platform to enable you to achieve your best results while minimising the chance of injury.
We begin by carrying out a full evaluation to identify your distinct strengths and weaknesses that are specific to your goals. Data-driven strength and conditioning programmes mean that progress is measurable and targeted and will get you performing at your best in the shortest time frame possible.
INJURY & RISK ASSESMENT
An injury risk assessment is aimed at pinpointing biomechanical and neuromuscular risk factors that could lead to injury.
Using modern equipment together with particular assessments, we are able to find post-operative rehabilitation or athlete’s weak spots. We then structure a programme that assists in preventing injury and enhancing their performance.
We understand that everyone is unique in their speed, strength, and intensity. Movewell is geared to provide testing and training that meets the individual needs through purposeful evidence-based assessments of injury risk.
Gait analysis looks at how you walk and run and uses the latest technology to assist in identifying injury risks. It also aids in analysing dysfunctions within your gait that could lead to or be as a result of the ankle, knee, hip and lower back pain.
If you are a runner, Movewell will conduct a full gait analysis to equip you with the gait correction techniques and training to help you run more efficiently and effectively with a reduced risk of lower limb injury.
Members can book via your Gym Master App Serivces
Phone: +27 33 343 0833
Address: 3 Monzali Dr, Hilton Gardens, Hilton, 3245